Thread: Kudos to Craftsman Studio

Kudos to Craftsman Studio

I just want to give Craftsman Studio a thumbs up for excellent service. Last week I had ordered something from them that cost over $75, which qualified me for free shipping. Knowing that my shipping would be free, I piggybacked some smaller items (saw files) that I also wanted. As is typical with them, my order came fast and everything was perfect except the Extra Extra Slim Taper File was bent. I emailed Bill Kohr and told him the problem and suggested that he just deduct the price because the shipping cost would be greater than the value of the item, but left it up to him to decide. I also asked how to return the defective file. He quickly replied that he will send a new file first thing Monday and for me to keep the defective one.

I just received an email confirming my shipment by first class mail of the new file.

Very happy with their service.

I've never heard of then before. but now I'll check them out.
    I love good service stories
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Satko View Post
    I just want to give Craftsman Studio a thumbs up for excellent service. Last week I had ordered something from them that cost over $75, which qualified me for free shipping. Knowing that my shipping would be free, I piggybacked some smaller items (saw files) that I also wanted. As is typical with them, my order came fast and everything was perfect except the Extra Extra Slim Taper File was bent. I emailed Bill Kohr and told him the problem and suggested that he just deduct the price because the shipping cost would be greater than the value of the item, but left it up to him to decide. I also asked how to return the defective file. He quickly replied that he will send a new file first thing Monday and for me to keep the defective one.

I just received an email confirming my shipment by first class mail of the new file.

Very happy with their service.
    I just joined this forum and wanted to add my experiences with Craftsman Studio. I have bought with them several times and I too have found them to be very customer oriented. I have found in my own business life that communication is essential and Bill does that very well. The company is a joy to work with and I plan on doing a lot more business with them.

Larry

Let me be the first to welcome you to the family Larry.

As Bob said, I hadn't heard of them before, but this type of story makes me look them up and more importantly, try them!
    Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING

Welcome to the Family Larry!

Bill, great to hear about such good service!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward