Town Creek Video

Jeff Horton

Before leaving yesterday morning I checked my email to find a note from the friend/editor titled "Don't come over, PLEASE". I was packing up the laptop and about to drive to her house and spend the day editing the Assembly Manual. I knew but by that Subject line all was no well. Poor thing thought she had food poisoning and was in no shape to work.

Suddenly I realized I had a day to myself! First one all month that I could do what I wanted and not needed to do. So I hitched up the trailer and headed to Town Creek.

Wednesday Video

Last edited:
Sorry about your friend, food poisoning suck!

Cool video, sure looks nice and peaceful out on the water!

Underwater camera wood, cool, natural springs neat, snake rodeo, wow! :eek:

Cheers!

Great video Jeff. Your site is looking real good and ya nearly sucked me in to building one of your craft. It will have to wait till after i get done with my own strip canoe thought. :D:thumb:

....snake rodeo, wow! :eek:

Did you notice I had on a spray skirt? No way do I want one in the boat with me. Not even a harmless Ribbon snake like that one!

what kind of video camera were you using jeff?

Shot that with a Pentax W60. Waterproof point and shoot. The more I use it the more I like it. I was a little let disappointed at first but we are becoming friends. ;) It honestly has too many features and about the time I learn to use them it will be worn out!