Another weekend is here so whatcha got going on ?

Making a mobile base for my bandsaw tonight and maybe a little turning. Tomorrow helping my dad hang kitchen cabinets, then out for my BIL's birthday.

Finish patching kitchen walls for my MIL to paint and helping my FIL start on his entertainment center. Might add some brackets on the sheet goods cart for sorting plywood. Also would like to add some sorting bins for cut-offs.

I will be taking my wife out to dinner and a movie to celebrate 30 years of her putting up with my attitude. :huh:

Our actual anniversary is Oct. 6.

Gotta go pick up my new (to me) set of wheels. I like my old truck, but came across a nice deal on something 10 years newer with an extended cab that i can help run kids around with.
Hate to dent the bank account to replace something that was working perfectly well, but we just need something a bit different.
Know anyone who wants a '90 Toyota pickup? It doesn't look like much, but has been the most reliable and inexpensive to own vehicle i've ever had. St. Louis area if you're interested.
paulh

Finish the shop ceiling then trying to catch up on the lost ZZZZZZZZZZ's from going to Larry's midweek. No complaints, but man I am not used to missing my bedtime!!!

You being a girl again????:D:D Cowboys would sleep in the saddle and dont give me no brokeback mountain talk.:rofl:

I will be taking my wife out to dinner and a movie to celebrate 30 years of her putting up with my attitude. :huh:

Congrats Steve for the 30 years. Looks as though you have a good partnership going there. :thumb:

As for the weekend well its raining up our way and thats perfect for shop time. I will be finishing off the last panel on my buddies camper in the morning and then its time to test my new jointer. First a tune up of the blade and then on to flatten Da Workbench. Hope to make some headway with it this weekend that is if I am man enough to handle the jointer.:D

Saturday - Chores in the morning, Greek festival (great food) in the afternoon and then a microbrew fest with the wife and couple friends in the evening.

Sunday - Going to the last Mariner game of the season mostly to see Ken Griffey Jr. play what is likely to be his last game (at least in a Mariner uniform).

Saturday - Chores in the morning, Greek festival (great food) in the afternoon and then a microbrew fest with the wife and couple friends in the evening.

Sunday - Going to the last Mariner game of the season mostly to see Ken Griffey Jr. play what is likely to be his last game (at least in a Mariner uniform).

Ironic, I was watching Griffey's at bat in the 5th (they walked him with a man on base) and read your post. Wish I was going to the game.

How was your motorcycle ride last week?

At this point it looks like I'll be doing a mix of house chores, yard chores, and trying to get in a bit of shop time as well. I've got a couple pieces to refinish, and if time permits I'll try to get another bowl or three finished up before next weekend's show.

Of course all this could change tomorrow morning when LOML wakes up and decides what I'll be doing all weekend. :p

Yardwork, if the rain stops. Gotta split some iris and day lilies, plant about 300 dafodil bulbs, and put a net over the pond. Another week or so, and It'll be leaf raking time. 27 oak, maple, hickory, and ash trees make for a lot of leaves! Glad I bought that big leaf vac at the garage sale earlier this year!

Congrats Steve and Judy!!

I think I'll be down in the Dungeon, cleaning things up, they have gotten way out of control in the past few months, it is a mess!

I'll get the 1st gen iCarver out of the Dungeon on Monday, so that will be nice to free up some space.
:wave: