Shop Dog

This is mine. the one on the right is Panda she's a chow / collie mix she was to old when we got the house to be a shop dog so she was just perimeter security.

These are the shop dogs like Vaughn's both are rescues & both are
Sheppard / lab mix. On the right is Lexy & the left is Diamond.

This could have been my shop Dog(s) but it is just a typical Ozark dog..

paul

Last edited:
Okay my sensitive feeling have been hurt! I really thought that there would be one person smiling at my doggy photos.

I guess I will post a real photo of my "Ladybird" Brittany (AKC says no spaniel in their name)

Loves water

and then the butt shot!

I am not politically correct (hee he) because she is NOT a rescue dog -- paid big $$$$$ for her. I live in a very very rural area and people dump dogs and dogs and dogs - here all the time.. to have them put in a shelter they want me to pay and they are NOT my dogs but my problem.....

Last edited:
Your dog looks like it's having a lot of fun in the creek there Paul.

I'm probably the worst lab owner in the world. My almost 2 year old has yet to go swimming! :eek:

But I do train her on retrieving and let her run around the desert to her hearts content on weekends. She's a desert Lab, after all!

Had a brittany when I was a kid. A very good dog. Been thinking about getting one again.

Do you hunt with her?

The creek is in my front yard.. she can and does swim anytime. I have noticed lately that she does not go down to the creek as much now unless a human is along.

She is a good dog -- she has a doggy door and she can come and go when she wants in the warm weather. I have not shot over her - she is very birdy and points birds (quail) and maybe a few rabbits.:)D) The quail population around here is very low and the conservation commission are working very hard to establish good quail habitat. At one time I was an avid quail hunter! not so much now.

She is spoiled and wants attention ALL the time.. She travels with us in our Travel T. and loves to GO.

Thanks for the interest... I am sure this is more than you wanted to know. :thumb:

She is spoiled and wants attention ALL the time.. She travels with us in our Travel T. and loves to GO.

That sounds like my Starbuck. She can't get enough attention or activity. Her biggest problem is that I keep comparing her youthful exuberance to the calm, mature nature of our previous pair of black labs. I'm hoping that someday she will calm down, and I'm sure when that day get's here I will look back fondly on her crazy puppy days...

I have 4 shop dogs, only 3 in this photo but the missing one is hiding at the time. All the smaller ones tend to eatwhat ever is on the floor. But I ussually keep some treats out there for them. Machinery dos'nt bother them except for the Cockapoo,she has a hatred for the air compresser.
The three Trouble makers 2.JPG