What is a plane ?

I gotaproblem

As Larry will tell you I need a tool cabinet. My tools have all run together just like the title of this post. It seems thay they stay close together & multiply.:eek::dunno::):D:rofl:

I particularly like the 71 1/2 router plane for mortising hinges for boxes.

I als Have a 80 & 81 scraper which I need to learn to use.

I haven't gotten into fine furniture building yet. I am going to be building a small cabinet from September 2009 wood magazine for a printer to set on. I am also thinking of building small boxes as a way to gain hand skills without breaking the bank on material costs.

Attachments

• Hand tools 3.jpg
    Hand tools 3.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Router plane 1.jpg
    Router plane 1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 16
As Larry will tell you I need a tool cabinet. My tools have all run together just like the title of this post. It seems thay they stay close together & multiply.:eek::dunno::):D:rofl:

I particularly like the 71 1/2 router plane for mortising hinges for boxes.

I als Have a 80 & 81 scraper which I need to learn to use.

I haven't gotten into fine furniture building yet. I am going to be building a small cabinet from September 2009 wood magazine for a printer to set on. I am also thinking of building small boxes as a way to gain hand skills without breaking the bank on material costs.

Bart theirs at least 3 planes in that first pic you need to box up and send to me before you hurt your self. :thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just looking out for your safety there Bart :thumb::rofl::rofl:

Rick yes they are obsolete and you should give them no further thought. :thumb::rofl:
Just looking out for your bank account.:thumb::rofl::rofl: