Thread: Purina diet

Purina diet

Purina diet
    The next time someone asks you a dumb question . . . Don't you just wish you could respond like you really wanted to?Yesterday I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for Snickers the wonder dog at Wal-Mart and was about to check out, when a woman behind me asked me if I had a dog.Well. Looking at the bag and realizing that it actually DID say DOG FOOD IN BIG BOLD LETTERS . . . I was a little bit curious . .So . . Since I'm retired with little to do, on impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog. I was starting the Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I had ended up in the hospital the last time. But since I'd lost 50 pounds, before I awakened in the intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms, I had decided to give it another try.I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete, so I was going to try it again and just be a little more careful this time. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now listening and enthralled with my story.)Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's butt and a car hit us both.The guy behind her was laughing so hard I thought he was going to have a heart attack!

Wal-Mart has now taken away my shopping privileges.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Purina diet

Fabulous, Bart. I love it.

Thanks. (Now, if I can only remember it)

Aloha, Tony
    "You got to learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself". (Author unknown)

"Time flies like..... an arrow,,,Fruit flies like..... a banana." Groucho Marx

Ah,,,to live in Paradise!

Registered voting member

Fighting for all I am worth, and praying every day.

Faith, Hope & Charity

Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member and Member of Mensa
    My Weather Underground station

Well done
    Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS...............

Priceless!!