It's been a while.

Hi everybody,

Well it has been a while and can't tell you why I've stayed away for so long. It is like everything woodworking came to a screeching halt for a few months. I thank everybody that sent PM's (I did look at those once in a while) but just didn't have it inside to participate. I have gotten back out into the shop over the last couple of months and have been working on the library. I will get around to posting some photos a little later.

I did pick up a new hobby while I've been away. Baking and cooking (just like I need more food!) Friends here got me into a cooking club and found that I really like cooking especially baking bread! I've also made a mean lasagna from scratch and won "best dish" (Red Beans and Rice made with home pickled pork) at one of the club dinners. There was 45 people at that one and felt very honored to have done so well.

It is going to take some time to read through all the posts that I've missed out on and slowly get back into the swing of the best WW site with the best bunch of people on the web.

Thanks again,

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Royal, been wondering about you and hoping you were busy. Missed you buddy, congrats on the cooking!!! Now get to grilling and you and Vaughn could be comparing dishes!!!

Hi Royall,

Glad to see you here again. You sounded good on the phone. Happy you are getting back.

Your food sounded good I could almost smell it, but the VOG got to me. LOL (inside joke)

Looking forward to more from you.

Aloha, Tony

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME BACK ROYAL:thumb::thumb::thumb: Very good to see you here again. You have been missed. Nice to hear you are getting back into the shop again, just love following your work:) I also understand the cooking hobby, I also love to cook. As a matter of fact I am putting 4 racks of ribs on the grill in about an hour for supper with larry and Randi tonight:D. Good to see you and post when you can:wave:

Hey you just made my day:thumb::thumb: Welcome Back..I missed having you around. Glad you found your way back into the shop and onto the forum.

Thank goodness i had my lunch already....that mention of beans set off my food alarm.:D

Real good to hear from you and hear you all OK. :wave:

Welcome back ole friend,, and just because we care so much about yu,, we got a small job for yu,, yup just get back and we put yu to work.. we got a swap startun up and we need yur help.. its in the general wood working area called get the dust off your tools its time get back at it!!! and hey yu can twist that tony guy over there to get in too..tell yu what i will make yu a deal.. yu get your name and tony badien in and i will sign up too!! two for one cant beat it!!

here is the link to it,,<<link>>

Last edited:
Paul this is Royal -- Royal this is Paul

So now we have been introduced! I would enjoy getting to know you better.

Royal -- I have read some of your post in the past. Hope to read many in the future.

Paul

Welcome back Royal!! We were missing you here.

If I were you I would not boast about your cooking abilities or you'll find a bunch of woodworkers knocking on your door for a free delicious meal:rofl::rofl::rofl: