Thread: Another Friday so whatcha got planned for the weekend

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

Another Friday so whatcha got planned for the weekend

I'll clean the shop Sat then get started on a re-vaneering project, Charlot race Sat nite. Church Sunday Morn then back in the shop so what are your plans for the weekend ?
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

DSM, IA
    Shop time tonight, some of it will be clean up as the curlies are getting kinda deep. Party to attend Saturday night for my daughter's friend, but adults and a few cold ones will be there too. .....hopefully more shop time Sunday.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Mountain Home, Arkansas
    Going to my muzzle loading club shoot tomorrow and hope I get back in time to see part of the Arkansas vs. Florida game.
    Sunday, church in a.m. Dunno rest of day, probably prepare for a Rev. Rifleman presentation I'm giving Thursday to the local Rotary.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

Seven drawer dresser both on saturday and sunday. Shop tidying.
    Best regards,

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...

Thomasville, GA
    So far, the weekend looks like this:

LOML got us tickets to the "Miss Rosethorn Pageant". Yes, Rosethorn! Local policemen and firefighters in drag on stage for voting! (I think I'll have a few brewskies before we go!

Install a new mailbox on a 4x4 post I "planted" yesterday. The concrete will be setup plenty good by then. Later, I'll settle in for the race at Charlotte. Go, Jimmy!

A day of rest, for sure. I'll start by preparing breakfast for us. Later in the day it'll probably be ribeyes on the barbie. LOML rewards me well when I do that!
    Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member
    Member of Mensa
    Live every day like it's your last, but don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

Amherst, New Hampshire
    Saturday is the turning a dinky bowl from a giant tree trunk class I signed up for at the Rockler store.

Sunday is one of my grandsons 2nd birthday party.

Sunday evening will probably try and sort out the placement of my DC and hoses.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

falcon heights, minnesota
    going over to the truly dark side with this next batch of honey porter. i'll be using buckwheat honey instead of the lighter clover. then it's vacation time! i'll only be getting out of bed for times of dire necessity.
    benedictione omnes bene