Thread: Looking for rod clips

Looking for rod clips

It has been a short hot summer for me and to hot for the shop. Instead I made plans and cut a round fishing rod holder out of nice grained cedar.
    Wellnow I need to find the rod clips that secure rods to top shelf. Looked on the internet for 3 months and could not find what I need. The ones I would like are the same as the store boought ones, rubberized plastic about 3/8".
    With all the vast knowledge out on this site I know someone will have the information.
    I did leave a message on the Outdoor Life site but no response from them. Others across have e-mailed and have requested the same information.
    HELP!! Please.
    Thanks David Johnson

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Bass Pro ??
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Sounded like a good place to go but when I asked there, the gal in the fishing department said she would like to get some herself to repair there broken display stands. She gave me a few clues but they did not pan out. Back to square one and counting.