Couple new additions to the shop!

Even though I wasn't in the shop for a while, that didn't stop the "Gee I want one of those" thoughts from entering the head.

I got an email from Woodworker's Supply back in the latter part of June that showed a sale on the DeWalt Track saw! Some guy was actually reaching though the monitor and was twisting my arm so bad I gave in!!

The $500 buck saw with the track was going for 15% off PLUS the 80 dollar extension track for FREE!! After paying shipping to this 3rd world island the whole set up ended up costing 450 smackers. The tool was invaluable for breaking down the 30 odd sheets of plywood for the library I'm doing (see photos will be posted soon!)

Another item I bought about the same time was the Trend Airpro face shield. I had to do something about the dust when sanding as it seems I end up coughing more doing that phase of WW'ing. Haven't used it yet as the sheet goods I'm working with are prefinished. I'll be using it a lot when I get into cutting and sanding the face frames for the library. Wish I could afford and had room for Performax sander:eek:

that terend air sheoild will come in handy royall,,that is one thing i should have but dont i do all i can though to stop the real dusty stuff..all sanding is done with a vac hooked up..

Royall it feels good to have you back and posting but i will be the first to give you some grief as a card carrying member of the picture police. :rofl: I dont see any pictures ???:D

ROYALL!!!! How great to have back posting!!:wave::wave:

I, too, am watching for pictures, but I'm willing to cut you a bit more slack.:rofl::rofl: Just get to it when you can. I hope that saw works well for you.:thumb:

Hi Rennie! It's good to be back. I'm still reading your traveling adventure and trying to get caught up on some of the threads.

I'll be posting as soon as I can. I'm cooking Caldo de Res right now for 54 people and still need to make two 9x13 pans of cornbread before 4:00:eek:

If I'm not to pooped tonight when I get home I'll try to get the deed done!