Podcasts

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
I've been starting to watch podcasts on my ipod touch lately. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? One of my favorites has been by one of our own Marc Spagnuolo (The Wood Whisperer - http://thewoodwhisperer.com ). Can watch some of his videos on his website if you don't want to load iTunes or have an ipod.

Darren,

Marc Spagnuolo's other pod cast is humorous and informative at the same time, "Wood Talk Online". Also Matt's Basement Workshop is good too. Matt is the co-host of Wood Talk Online with Marc.

Woodworking Online is another good one, for video content.

Bill, That one is addictive. Been to them for a few days now. Some interesting talks on there.

Marc Spagnuolo's other pod cast is humorous and informative at the same time, "Wood Talk Online". Also Matt's Basement Workshop is good too. Matt is the co-host of Wood Talk Online with Marc.

Woodworking Online is another good one, for video content.

Thanks Sean, will check them out.

I started watching "The Sketchup Show" tutorials this week. Have learned quite a few things from it.

For those into photography or wanting to learn more about it. The Art of Photography has some good tutorials.

For those without a ipod, you can also watch these through iTunes (free), the podcasts are free to listen to or watch (for video).