Thread: Calendar

Calendar

When will we be able to post events on the January 2010 calendar?

Today!

I updated to allow 2010. Thanks for bring it up.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

There's a Calendar.....

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Calendar

Darren
    Thanks for the quick response!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Ablett View Post
    There's a Calendar.....

Of course there's a calendar, How else would we know that it's today and not tomorrow??
    Jesus was a Woodworker

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Mooney View Post
    Of course there's a calendar, How else would we know that it's today and not tomorrow??
    Stu often doesn't know... Sometimes it's tomorrow for him when it's today for the rest of us.

Or..., are we in Stu's yesterday?.....
    Jim D.
    Adapt, Improvise, Overcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim DeLaney View Post
    Stu often doesn't know... Sometimes it's tomorrow for him when it's today for the rest of us.

Or..., are we in Stu's yesterday?.....
    Jim, you are mostly in my yesterdays, but sometimes we are in the same day, but I'm almost always in your tomorrows!

I'm sure that most of you guys that work for yourselves have been in the same boat as me, I work at least 6 days a week, sometimes it feels like eight But I do work some Sundays too, but only half days, like 8 hours.

Too often, I know what day of the week it might be by who is home, if the kids are home, it has to be Saturday or Sunday, usually, as they do go to school on Saturday a month, and if my lovely wife is home and the kids are home it is Sunday for sure, but, sometimes that gets all messed up too, for example, today, Saturday, no-one was home when I woke up (I work in the L shop from about 4 PM until 1:30 AM 2 AM so I don't get up at 7 AM when the kids do to go to school, I usually get up around 8:30 AM to 9 AM). No one being home kind of threw me, I thought it was Friday, then I remembered that the girls had a school festival today, so they and my wife were there. Now I know on Monday, the girls will have the day off (to compensate for the day at school on Saturday) and I know it will throw me, as when I get up on Monday, everyone will be at home

Sometimes, I just want to head down to the Dungeon and lock the door
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Well I learnt something so thanks Stu. I have never looked at the calender. So good thing.
    cheers