Calendar

Stu often doesn't know... Sometimes it's tomorrow for him when it's today for the rest of us.

Or..., are we in Stu's yesterday?..... :huh::dunno:

Jim, you are mostly in my yesterdays, but sometimes we are in the same day, but I'm almost always in your tomorrows! :wave: :D :rofl:

I'm sure that most of you guys that work for yourselves have been in the same boat as me, I work at least 6 days a week, sometimes it feels like eight :rolleyes: But I do work some Sundays too, but only half days, like 8 hours.

Too often, I know what day of the week it might be by who is home, if the kids are home, it has to be Saturday or Sunday, usually, as they do go to school on Saturday a month, and if my lovely wife is home and the kids are home it is Sunday for sure, but, sometimes that gets all messed up too, for example, today, Saturday, no-one was home when I woke up (I work in the L shop from about 4 PM until 1:30 AM 2 AM so I don't get up at 7 AM when the kids do to go to school, I usually get up around 8:30 AM to 9 AM). No one being home kind of threw me, I thought it was Friday, then I remembered that the girls had a school festival today, so they and my wife were there. Now I know on Monday, the girls will have the day off (to compensate for the day at school on Saturday) and I know it will throw me, as when I get up on Monday, everyone will be at home :huh: :dunno: :doh:

Sometimes, I just want to head down to the Dungeon and lock the door :rolleyes: :D