Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday is here again so whtcha got planned

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

Friday is here again so whtcha got planned

I'll be doing what I do every day, on Sat in the shop then sunday church and shop with the race on. So what are your plans.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

I am waiting on a router bit for one project and some measurements for another. I'll probably just break down some material as a first step of preparation for some items coming up. I should start a couple more small Christmas things too while I am stuck waiting ;-)

Only 62 Days, 14 Hours, 42 Minutes until Christmas
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

i'll be watching the latest batch of honey porter's airlock going bloop, bloop, bloop....
    benedictione omnes bene

www.burroviejowoodworking.com

check out my etsy store, buroviejowoodworking

Man, it is Friday already
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Grand kids soccer games on saturday, then its a build-a -thon on a dozen or so wooden bubble gum dispensers I found plans for. (the dispenser is wooden not the bubblegum)
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Just took the afternoon off to get some xtra time in the shop, my hopes and plans are finish staining the base kitchen cabs so I can rotate stock with the uppers to start next weekend, I WANT THIS PROJECT DONE

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    So Tom, your wife's gonna get her cabinates finished before Jonathans wife huh...
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Playoff Varsity football game tonight, playoff Pop warner football game tomorrow afternoon, some shop time sunday then I'm playing hookey on monday! (not really, trading monday for 4 long work days T-F next week) More shop time, going to try and get the solar wall installed if the weather stays clear. if not, then I'll just fire up the kero heater and make sawdust inside like always.
    -Ned

Quote Originally Posted by Don Baer View Post
    So Tom, your wife's gonna get her cabinates finished before Jonathans wife huh...
    well at least I hope so

Ken's dovetail box thread reminded me I'm going to be cranking up the cutting board assembly line, I'm going to be donating several boards to a fundraiser to support the Masonic Safety ID program, the Brothers in the Onondaga district are having a banquet and silent auction the 7th of Nov. I cannot attend due to other commitments, but I can make stuff and send it for them to auction off.
    -Ned