Friday is here again so whtcha got planned

I am waiting on a router bit for one project and some measurements for another. I'll probably just break down some material as a first step of preparation for some items coming up. I should start a couple more small Christmas things too while I am stuck waiting ;-)

Only 62 Days, 14 Hours, 42 Minutes until Christmas

Just took the afternoon off to get some xtra time in the shop, my hopes and plans are finish staining the base kitchen cabs so I can rotate stock with the uppers to start next weekend, I WANT THIS PROJECT DONE:p

Playoff Varsity football game tonight, playoff Pop warner football game tomorrow afternoon, some shop time sunday then I'm playing hookey on monday! (not really, trading monday for 4 long work days T-F next week) More shop time, going to try and get the solar wall installed if the weather stays clear. if not, then I'll just fire up the kero heater and make sawdust inside like always.

Ken's dovetail box thread reminded me I'm going to be cranking up the cutting board assembly line, I'm going to be donating several boards to a fundraiser to support the Masonic Safety ID program, the Brothers in the Onondaga district are having a banquet and silent auction the 7th of Nov. I cannot attend due to other commitments, but I can make stuff and send it for them to auction off.

1) Making a couple of storage cabinets in the shop for organizational
2) Maybe start sanding and polishing my sparkly telecaster build.
3) Make another Bog Chair for my wife
4) Start on a test chair out of pine for my Kitchen set I'm planning on building.
5) As always, clean up the garage

finally figured Id be starting the wall paper ripping, but I reluctantly might have been hired to make a table and 4-6 chairs to be picked up between the week of xmas-new years.
Im not thrilled about this,Im hoping the people decide its too much of a trip for them to drag these things.

I'm cleaning up the garage (shop) as it looks like a bomb landed. I did quite a bit today after putting up some faux bois shutters at the mil's.

Tomorrow I hope to get a website up and finish off cleaning up. I have a couple of fixtures to make for the trusty old bt3000 and glue up the rest of the porch railing.

Saturday, 9 to 4, stopper turning class, come home and grill some filets. Sunday AM, going to a Fall Craft Festival in the next town over. Getting an idea of what is selling as I’m thinking of selling my stuff at local craft fairs. In the afternoon, finish a Maple bowl I started today, then turn some pens for the Troops.

Catching up from three weeks away.

Rain
Barn work
Shop clean-up and organizing
Get almost-finished door off my bench
Basement cleaning
Barn window sash repairs

No Rain
Barn work
Split and pile two cords firewood
Re-arrange some electric fences
Yard clean up
Exterior house trim caulking
Chimney cleaning
Run to feed store and mushroom farm

Pretty quiet really:D

Hope to

dodge the rain
smooth out the dirt in and around the new tractor shed
move some dirt and limbs out of the way - so I can:
trench and install the lines for the pecan orchard irrigation system
work on shop layout

Someday soon :dunno: I may get to work on a wood working project...maybe

Well I happened to visit a family member this morining to drop off a parcel of wood from the rendevous in Michigan. After that i passed by this place just to look see and walked out with a bunch of bits and pieces. Some for my new bench.

So I hope to get some shop time tomorrow then its off to hockey and a presentation to prepare for next week.

Hope to progress my bench and start thinking about the swap project i just signed up for Oh and will also take my new wood plane out for a whirl before glue up and finishing it. Lots to do.

Might pop into Lee Valley to pick up one of these tomorrow for my leg vise. I had a look at doing what Stu did but the scafolding jack was the same price and then still needed all the extra work.