For some reason I remembered I had a box of planes that had been given to me 10 years ago. I was living in an apartment at the time so I had boxed them up and put them in storage. When I moved back to California they went onto a garage rafter shelf and I completely forgot about them. So this is a very belated gloat of sorts.
Here's what was in the box.
1. Defiance #4 (stamped on blade)
2. Fulton #3
3. Stanley 9˝ (blue)
4. Stanley low angle (black)
5. Stanley #3 w/corrugated sole
6. Stanley #4 brazed repair and weird knob
7. Stanley #5
8. Stanley #6 rounded top edges, the blade appears to have been well used
9. Stanley #6 machined/ground top edges
Guess I need to figure out how they work.