9 Pens from over the past 6 months or so

Sean Wright

Over the past several months I have been fairly busy in the pen making department. Here are 9 of my most recent pens.

Pen#1 - This was a made for my Mother-in-law as a gift for her friend. Euro-Deco Nickel SlimLine in Purple Heart with a CA then waxed finish.

Pen#2 - This was one of 4 pens made for a co-worker. SlimLine Nickel in Black Walnut with a CA then waxed finish.

Pen#3 - This was one of 4 pens made for a co-worker. SlimLine Brushed Gold in Brazilian Cherry with a CA then waxed finish.

Pen#4 - This was one of 4 pens made for a co-worker. Euro-Deco Nickel SlimLine in Purple Heart with a CA then waxed finish.

Pen#5 - This was one of 4 pens made for a co-worker.SlimLine Gold in White Oak with a CA then waxed finish.

Pen#6 - This was a pen made for the same person that I built the Flintlock Rifle Case for. Euro-Deco Gold SlimLine in White Oak with a CA then waxed finish.

Pen#7 - This was a gift to my Dad, made from a piece of Padauk that he gave me. SlimLine Brushed Gold in Padauk with a CA then waxed finish.

Pens#8 & 9 - Were made for a co-worker at Woodcraft. He gave me the blanks, kits and bushings, to make these pens for him, to give as a gift. Unfortunately I have no idea what type of wood they are. The kits are the Ultra Cigar Pen Gold with Chrome Accents and they have my standard CA/waxed finish.

The last picture is both of the Ultra Cigar Pens together to show the shape differences.

Attachments

• ABPurpleheart.jpg
    ABPurpleheart.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 30
  • AYBlackWalnut.jpg
    AYBlackWalnut.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 29
  • AYBrazCherry.jpg
    AYBrazCherry.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 29
  • AYPurpleHeart.jpg
    AYPurpleHeart.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 28
  • AYWhiteOak.jpg
    AYWhiteOak.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 27
  • PaulsPen.jpg
    PaulsPen.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 27
  • DadsPadauk.jpg
    DadsPadauk.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 28
  • UltraCigar1.jpg
    UltraCigar1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 27
  • UltraCigar2.jpg
    UltraCigar2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 26
  • UltraCigar3.jpg
    UltraCigar3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 28
Nice work on all of them, Sean. :thumb: They all look good, but after seeing the last two, I'd say you're ready to move up from the slimlines and into the fancier kits. :D

It might only be the photo, but Paulspen looks like a stubby nib. :huh::dunno:

NICE WORK on all of them!!!!! Slimlines aren't the most expensive pen, but they are the best sellers for me and the most return customers. They fit the majority of the hands especially women's.

It might only be the photo, but Paulspen looks like a stubby nib. :huh::dunno:

NICE WORK on all of them!!!!! Slimlines aren't the most expensive pen, but they are the best sellers for me and the most return customers. They fit the majority of the hands especially women's.

Thank you for the compliements!

The nib on that pen kit is a little shorter than the standard slim line pens. That one is a Euro-Deco Slimline from Woodcraft.