Status of Steve Clardy Fund Raising

I have excellent news. Everything has finally cleared the banks and PayPal. :D

Total Net Contributions: $4,418.05

I will be getting a check on it's way to Steve now that everything is clear.

Once again, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU for stepping in and helping a fellow woodworker and friend in need. :D

Ken said it first, so I'll be second, thanks Dennis for helping us help Steve.

We should all be proud of what members of this, and other forums, were able to do for Steve.

And he certainly "put the pedal to the metal" when he rebuilt his shop! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Jay

I Tu

think it twas a tremenedous effort by all of those partisapatin in this fund for a woodworker in need. and too Mr Peacock for his work in gettin it all sorted out and on its way. maybe we can elect him for a government postion he works better and is definalty qualified even if he does talk slower than them yanks:)

think it twas a tremenedous effort by all of those partisapatin in this fund for a woodworker in need. and too Mr Peacock for his work in gettin it all sorted out and on its way. maybe we can elect him for a government postion he works better and is definalty qualified even if he does talk slower than them yanks:)

Larry....who you callin' "Dem Yanks"?.....last time I looked at a map Michigan resided slightly north of the Mason-Dixon......OF Course....it's south of Canada...:eek: :rolleyes: :D

I'm curious Dennis, about how many contributors were involved in the fund raising effort. How many forums were involved?? I for another am proud of our efforts.

In Arkansas the Vocational Agriculture Teachers Association keeps what is called a benevolent fund for just times like this and also when one of us kicks the bucket. It could be possible for something like that to start here and on other forums too. Each person contributes a one time fee and there are occasional assessments when the fund runs low. This group is growing into a family of woodworkers and it might be good to take care of our own like this in maybe a more organized fashion.

Just a suggestion.