Thread: Boo....!

Boo....!

Well not that scary I guess....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	girls_jack-o-lanterns.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	38691
    My two daughters, Mizuki on the left, dressed up as an "Angle" and Erika on the right, as a cat. They did their own jack-o-lanterns this year too.

Name:	jack-o-lanterns_shop.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	38692
    The two jacks in the L shop window.

I was out at the DIY place last week, and I almost bought a new broom, I was going to give it to the Monster-in-law and say "Happy Halloween" but I don't think she would have got the joke

Cheers!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Ablett View Post
    Well not that scary I guess....

Name:	girls_jack-o-lanterns.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	38691
    My two daughters, Mizuki on the left, dressed up as an "Angle" and Erika on the right, as a cat. They did their own jack-o-lanterns this year too.

Name:	jack-o-lanterns_shop.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	38692
    The two jacks in the L shop window.

I was out at the DIY place last week, and I almost bought a new broom, I was going to give it to the Monster-in-law and say "Happy Halloween" but I don't think she would have got the joke

Cheers!
    Would you be joking or dropping a hint?
    Ken
    ------

Boo....!

Hmmm, wondeing the same thing Ken.

Aloha, Tony
    "You got to learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself". (Author unknown)

"Time flies like..... an arrow,,,Fruit flies like..... a banana." Groucho Marx

Ah,,,to live in Paradise!

Registered voting member

Fighting for all I am worth, and praying every day.

Stu that was a good joke....
    cheers

Taking your life in your hands with comments like that Stu, Remember she may be small but .... watch out!! lol
    Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS...............

Yeah, I'm just joking, about my daughter being an angle she is a good girl, but it was fun to tease her just the same

Now the Monster-in-law, she certainly could qualify in the broom riding department, but the whole "Witch" thing is not part of the Japanese culture she is from, so she would not have gotten the joke.
    Last edited by Stuart Ablett; 11-02-2009 at 06:43 AM.
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Stu,
    How about you get a copy of the wizard of OZ thyen when you see the witch flying on the broom with the monkeys super impose above the witch your monster in law's name in English & Japanese.