first crafts show this coming weekend

it will be the cutting boards, cheese boards, wine bottle holders, and door stops that i made earlier, before the weather turned nasty around here. here are pics of what will be sold. hopefully will sell enough to get a new, more powerful bandsaw so i can make some of those arched, and other types of candle holders, and other things. pics of the weekend will be posted after the event. (wouldn't want to disappoint the pic police). i guess this is the actual birth of burro viejo woodworking... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• craft show items.JPG
    craft show items.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 33
no larry, i like doing flat stuff *and* spinny stuff:eek:

would that make me bi-woodial, or simply perverse (willfully determined or disposed to go counter to what is expected or desired; contrary. (random house dictionary definition))? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good luck, Dan. I have a show Saturday too. Did one on 10/24 and made 5 times booth rent. (Of course, when booth rent is under $50.00, it doesn't take much to quintuple it!!. :rolleyes:)

I did my one and only craft show for the year last weekend. I was pleasantly surprised. $1200 in sales for a $50 space! As usual, cutting boards earned the most, also sold a few turned items, mostly lower end stuff like weed pots and potpourri bowls, but a couple of nicer turnings as well. Seems to me that people were more willing to let go with some cash this year. I think you will do well, Good luck!!