For all you long hairs

I saw the play in college, but don't remember much, hey I was in college so you can figure out why. I don't think I have a pic anymore, but I had hair past the shoulder in college and a kinda sparse beard too...cut it all for a job, but it's starting to get longer these days too...

I saw the play in college, but don't remember much, hey I was in college so you can figure out why. I don't think I have a pic anymore, but I had hair past the shoulder in college and a kinda sparse beard too...cut it all for a job, but it's starting to get longer these days too...

drinking good beverages helps in the growth of it i think:):rofl::rofl:

Rennie and Larry,

Actually, it is a mug photo. That’s WAY back when I was Police Officer and working undercover. This is how I looked ten years ago when I retired as a Lieutenant. You can see now why I have chin whiskers, to hide a few of my chins.:eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• Lieutenant Chuck.jpg
    Lieutenant Chuck.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 20
Rennie and Larry,

Actually, it is a mug photo. That’s WAY back when I was Police Officer and working undercover. This is how I looked ten years ago when I retired as a Lieutenant. You can see now why I have chin whiskers, to hide a few of my chins.:eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:
My hat's off to you Chuck and with much gratitude for your service. Tough job.:thumb:

I like it how a buddy of mine said about hair + aging... "My forehead just keeps getting bigger..."

As for Hair the musical... well it gives me great pleasure to say that I was too young and never saw it. :p