Thread: Not political

Oak Harbor Washington on Whidbey Island

Not political

A gynecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance and HMO paperwork and was burned out.

Hoping to try another career where skillful hands would be beneficial, he decided to become a mechanic.

He went to the local technical college, signed up for evening classes, attended diligently, and learned all he could.

When the time for the practical exam approached, the gynecologist, prepared carefully for weeks and completed the exam with tremendous skill.

When the results came back, he was surprised to find that he had obtained a score of 150%.
    Fearing an error, he called the instructor, saying: "I don't want to appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wonder if there is an error in the grade."
    The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark.
    "You put the engine back together again perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark."
    After a pause, the instructor added, "I gave you an extra 50% because you did it all through the tail pipe, which I've never seen done in my entire career.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Amherst, New Hampshire
    We need some good humor here today
    That's funny as heck
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Tokyo Japan
    Bart, I'd not heard that one before, made laugh, thank goodness it is after midnight and I'm not drinking coffee, could have been messy!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Constantine, MI
    That is funny!
    “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

DSM, IA
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Real funny Bart thanks!
    Best regards,

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...