A blanket apology

Apparently I offended someone by their interpolation of a post I made under the National Anthem. I contacted that individual and hopefully explained it was not directed to them ( the name will remain anonymous ). In fact it was really not directed to anyone, it was only my feelings.

If my statement was misunderstood by any other Forum members I also apologize. This Forum means an awful lot to me, and I certainly do not want to do anything will offend anyone of the members.

Perhaps I should let a dead dog lie, and just ignore the whole thing, but just the thought that I could have innocently offended someone is quite disturbing to me. Again I'm sorry

Jiggs Elphison

THANK YOU JIGGS and this example can be used by many, myself included in the past few days we have some major hot spots and i hope that al involved can get things settled appropiatly as jiggs has shown us just now.. i applaud your handleing of this jiggs:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Jiggs I really don't see what the problem could have been with that.Your post wasn't out of line at all in my opinion. It is great to see young girls with voices like that. Even as a Canadian I take my hat off to those girls for such a stunning rendition of the anthem. I would be proud too and there is nothing wrong with showing your pride. Bet there wasn't a dry eye in the crowd. Oh yea and would you look at that beautiful wood floor of the court (my contribution to keeping it on the topic of wood working :D)