Trying to post pictures

My first attempt of posting pictures - I found Vaughns posting on the Pixresizer.
This is the largest thing I ever made 6 seat poker table for my son- when asked why he didn't want the standard 8 seat his reply was the "poker club" didn't want any new members!

Jiggs Elphison

Attachments

• 100_0292b (800 x 601).jpg
    100_0292b (800 x 601).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 38
Wow Jiggs, that's a gorgeous piece of work. :clap: And it's obvious you got the picture-posting part figured out, too. :thumb:

I think you just lost every excuse you previously had used for not posting pics. :D We'll be expecting more. :p

I do mostly crafts and some kids toys and furnitue - I give a lot away to kids at church-I do attend some craft shows and farmer markets and surprisingly I do fairly well.

My wife gets mad cause I'm to cheap. I take the cost of the material and double it - occasionally I'll add a couple of dollars for labor. To me this is a hobby, I don't depend on it for food.

I have a friend who's a starving artist. His house and garage must have 50 canvases stored and he complains that he can't afford to buy supplies cause all his money is tied up in unsold pictures. I sell it so I can buy more wood etc. because I enjoy making it.

A lot of my crafts are from pallet wood, dumpster diving at construction sites etc. I an completely blind in one eye and have less then 60% in the other - Macular Degeneration. Every 6 weeks I have a injection in my eye in the attempt to arrest it, there is no reversing it. $2,250.00 per shot and I've had 32 shots. Thank god for Nedi-care and my AARP supplement. I have not given the Doctor a dime. They took my drivers license away so now I depend on my wife.

I work in the shop with magnifying glasses and flashlights and some pretty long push sticks.

Here's a couple of bandsaw boxes

Attachments

• DSCF2099 (800 x 600).jpg
    DSCF2099 (800 x 600).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF2102 (768 x 576).jpg
    DSCF2102 (768 x 576).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF2103 (800 x 600).jpg
    DSCF2103 (800 x 600).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 17
Cool table Jiggs. I really like the bandsaw boxes and have been meaning to give them a try. I hope your posts will inspire me to move it along. Thanks for sharing you work.