11/13/1971

Bob Gibson

38 years together today.
Marilyn & I met in April, got engaged in July, and married in November. (no shotguns needed) :rofl::rofl:
6 children and 10 grand children later. I wouldn't change a minute of the last 38 years. !!

nothing like a long engaugement huh:) must be yu knew right away she was the one and didnt want her to get away:) looks like yu were right back then and today.. congrats bob..:thumb::thumb:

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Gibson. A little shorter than Lou Ann's and my engagement by two months, no shotgun needed their either. Hey, got the pen blanks yesterday!!! Thank you very much, they are already cut, half of them are drilled and by the end of today they all will have tubes glued in and barrel trimmed. They were greatly appreciated and arrived just as more were needed!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Congratulations indeed! What a wonderful testimony to exercising patience in selecting a life mate. We ministers wish everyone did that!

38 years together today.
Marilyn & I met in April, got engaged in July, and married in November. (no shotguns needed) :rofl::rofl:
6 children and 10 grand children later. I wouldn't change a minute of the last 38 years. !!

Congratulations on your long engagement and long marriage....:thumb::thumb::thumb:
I'm planning on your longevity... Dianne and I only have 17 years in the bag so far, and working on the next 17.

We talked on the phone for 6 months before we met, met on 6th of December, engaged on New Years day and married at the end of March.

LOML and I are a lot like you. Met on a bus trip in late December, married in August....Oh wait, that was Dec. of '72 we met, and Aug. of '77 we got married. Never mind.:D So if we add the years we dated to the years we've been married, it's about 38 also! :rofl:
Keep it up...don't let us ever catch up to you. Jim.