Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Harley Davidson

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Catalunya
    Posts
    4,632

    Harley Davidson

    This is a pic that a friend of mine sent me from a shop in Venice, Italy.
    As some of the members are also Harley owners i thought they might like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MOTO01.jpg  
    Best regards,
    Toni

    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:http://www.toniciuraneta.com
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    No, not all of SoCal is Los Angeles!
    Posts
    9,077
    That is so cool. Thanks Toni.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mountain Home, Arkansas
    Posts
    11,833
    Eco-friendly too.
    Really neat.
    "Folks is funny critters."

    Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North West Indiana
    Posts
    6,099
    Man, can you imagine the hours it took to build that let alone just the finish??? Thanks Toni.
    Jon

    God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

    Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Villa Park, CA
    Posts
    1,407
    This is just a bit off topic but I found it funny. A friend of mine owned a Harley Davidson and we were talking about mechanical problems with them. He said that according to published statistics, 97% of the Harleys ever made were still on the road. The other 3% made it home.

    Mike
    Ancora imparo
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Amherst, New Hampshire
    Posts
    10,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Henderson View Post
    This is just a bit off topic but I found it funny. A friend of mine owned a Harley Davidson and we were talking about mechanical problems with them. He said that according to published statistics, 97% of the Harleys ever made were still on the road. The other 3% made it home.

    Mike
    Buy a Harley and buy the best...Ride a week and walk the rest.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    13,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Henderson View Post
    He said that according to published statistics, 97% of the Harleys ever made were still on the road. The other 3% made it home.


    Toni, that is a nice bike. Will be something to strive for on my next motorcycle rocker.
    Darren

    To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Similar Threads

  1. Hey, Stu.... are you missing a Harley?
    By Art Mulder in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 01:50 PM
  2. Harley gas tank, please help LOL
    By Dave Hawksford in forum Old Ads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 01:03 PM
  3. Harley boys
    By Dave Hawksford in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:46 PM
  4. woodworkers/harley owners?
    By Virgil Huffman in forum General Woodworking Q&A
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •