More Bandsaw Boxes Plus

Here are a couple more Bandsaw boxes. I also mentioned that I do mostly crafts.
The Gnome doors , believe it or not are a fairly good seller at $18.00. No the door does not open

The Pull apart rockers consists of 6 pcs, fits kids 1 - 6 years - kids can take them apart and put back together - sells for $50.00 - I have 9 orders for Xmas. When the girls out grow them they use them for their dolls. If any Grandfathers are interested, I ll send them the patterns, no charge.

Moose Business card holder is Juniper

Kids Adirondack chairs 2 sizes - last summer sold 45 chairs - all reclaimed wood - price 22.50 and 28.00, unfinished.

Just a sample of my work - we can't all be "fine" woodworkers.

Thanks for letting me show them

Jiggs Elphison

Attachments

• Canary Wood.jpg
    Canary Wood.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Juniper Log.jpg
    Juniper Log.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Juniper Log 2.jpg
    Juniper Log 2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 109
  • sycamore.jpg
    sycamore.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Pull apart rockers.jpg
    Pull apart rockers.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 117
  • card holder.jpg
    card holder.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Gnome Door.jpg
    Gnome Door.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Yard Chairs.jpg
    Yard Chairs.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 90
Jim the answer to that is - Imagination.

I took one to a 7 year old girl last week for her birthday - told her that if she was good all day, when she went to bed and turned off her light the Gnome would go inside. If she was real quick she could turn the light on and maybe catch the Gnome going inside. Apparently she spent over an hour that night flipping her switch on and off.

Jiggs Elphison

Great projects and even better Christmas gifts Jiggs, congratulations!:thumb:

I have a question on the gonme door there is a door knocker and a handle, did you get them from a doll's house?

very nice stuff jiggs.. that log drawer is slick.. and i might be intersted in the take apart chair in a year or so.. where did yu cut the log to make it look like it wasnt.. at the bottom right i thought i saw a start line???