Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW!!!!

Butte Montana which is 1/2 way between Purgatory and Heaven

WOW!!!!

i NEVER THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE SO MUCH INTEREST IN THE ROCKERS.I WILL TRACE THE PATTERN ON PAPER AND GET sTAPLES TO MAKE THE COPIES.

i'VE NOTIFIED SEVERAL TODAY I WILL MAIL BY THE END OF THE WEEK, BUT HAVE TO BE HONEST I HAD NO IDEA OF THE RESPONCE. HOW MANY I'LL SEND WILL DEPEND ON WHATS ITS COSTING ME. I'M NOT RENEGING, I'M IN SHOCK.

AT LEAST I GET TO REPAY SOME OF THE FORUM FOR THE GREAT INFO AND ANSWERED QUESTIONS I'VE RECEIVED -

JIGGS ELPHISON

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Jiggs,
    If you have a scanner,(most printer now days are scanners also) just scan the sketchs and post then here, If need be I'll be glad to put then in a sketchup file and this will save you the expense of all the mailing.
    "Thereís a lot of work being done today that doesnít have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesnít have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Don's offer might be best, I hadn't contacted you yet!!
    Maybe put them in the tutorial section after someone gets their copy and keeps track during the build.
    Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING

Rocker Plans

Jiggs

I am also interested in the plans, I have some Nieces that would love them for Christmas. If electronic plans work out that would be great, if not, I would be happy to send you some $$ for the trouble of copying and mailing them.

Mike

i agree o the electronic plans we have folks here that can make them fo ryou jiggs.. me being one of them..save your dollars just scan your plans and then send to one of us in email and then we can make it work for you and save you the time of going to a print store..what are your original plans from,, perhaps we can start there and just expand to make the parts??
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Butte Montana which is 1/2 way between Purgatory and Heaven

WOW!!!!

Larry
    The seat is approx 10" square - sides are 18" x 18" (at widest points) back 15x15 they are patterns made out on heavy poster paper.

I got them years ago from an old woodworker. There are some similar from Winfield and other craft places but as nice or as easy as this.

I just found out Staples can scan a JPEG, Don Baer said he could do a sketch up.

If the files are not to big to Email I could send them like that. I could print the dimensions on them.

Jiggs Elphison

If you decide to mail them I would be happy to send you a self addressed stamped envelope.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs Elphison View Post
    Larry
    The seat is approx 10" square - sides are 18" x 18" (at widest points) back 15x15 they are patterns made out on heavy poster paper.

I got them years ago from an old woodworker. There are some similar from Winfield and other craft places but as nice or as easy as this.

I just found out Staples can scan a JPEG, Don Baer said he could do a sketch up.

If the files are not to big to Email I could send them like that. I could print the dimensions on them.

Jiggs Elphison
    Jiggs,
    Have them scaned a jpegs. I believe there are six pages you said. so have them as six jpegs. Then e mail them to me. I'f you can put dememsions on them before scanning that would be great. Then e mail them to me.

Thanks for sharing
    "Thereís a lot of work being done today that doesnít have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesnít have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

This is great. The last time I saw something like that I started looking for plans. Never could find them.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

thanks a bunch jiggs.. you get the stuff to don and he can eamil; the finals to whom ever,, so it wont cost you anything but the scanning which those that are gettin them can cover.. thanska gain for this neat idea oh and my grand daughter is sayun thanks too she hasnt got hers yet but its coming now
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!