Some of our history

Bart Leetch

Here you go.

Bill Satko is the Guy that will sneak up on your back when you don't even know he's around & call you by name. Man I though my time had come...wait God I'm not ready yet!!!! You should have seen Larry's face...Priceless:rofl::D:thumb:

Attachments

• Oh wow.jpg
    Oh wow.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 87
  • No tail.jpg
    No tail.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Surprise.jpg
    Surprise.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
You need a new picture of me Bart. I got back into to running and am about 35 pounds lighter. I just don't recognize that person any longer.

well i am lighter too but not from running,, hey bil are we gonna have enough traction in our bus to make it threw our journey if your so much lighter now:)

We may have to have assigned seating to ensure optimum weight distribution for proper traction. That and we make sure to not store all the beer and wine in one place!

Nice to see those pictures again Bart. I hope to get a behind the scenes visit of Grizzly Tools corporate office for everyone during Tour DeWood 2010, maybe visit the head dog himself. I figure all we need to do is mention Frank Fusco's name and we should be given the VIP treatment.

We may have to have assigned seating to ensure optimum weight distribution for proper traction. That and we make sure to not store all the beer and wine in one place!

When was that picture taken if I may ask?

As per the weight distribution, I'm pretty light compared to those big tall guys I only weigh 156 pounds and on my way to 149, most problaby after the trip I'll be again 156 or more:D:D

When was that picture taken if I may ask?

July 2008, Tony. Here is a link to Bart's thread of Larry's visit.

http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10309

As per the weight distribution, I'm pretty light compared to those big tall guys I only weigh 156 pounds and on my way to 149, most problaby after the trip I'll be again 156 or more:D:D

Hey Tony, I think you just made Bart's day!:D You are going to have to bulk up or risk getting trampled on the tour bus!

July 2008, Tony. Here is a link to Bart's thread of Larry's visit.

http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10309

Hey Tony, I think you just made Bart's day!:D You are going to have to bulk up or risk getting trampled on the tour bus!

So should I start eating twice as much and pumping iron everyday?:rofl:

There is a smarter solution, make myself a suit with nails pointing out all over:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the link, I saw the post but completely forgot about the place.

Last edited: