Recent stuff

Paul Gallian

In Memoriam
It has been awhile since I have posted photos.

Pendants: box of them many of my local wood and one or two from way off.

pendant tool -- fun indexing tool - purchased from a guy on the penturners forum around $50.00 and very versatile -- like a spirograph from my long ago childhood.

small vase -- the follicles were a birthday present -- fun to turn..

The photos are real dark here not on my computer or in any of the photo editing programs that I use. Sorry but you can see them....

Last edited:
Don,

That thing just sneaked in -- I guess a mod may just remove it. It is a pleasure to watch the guppies and other things in the tank...

paul

Don,

If you get the water turning real fast then lower the temp. way down real fast I think you can then turn the ice into a ice tunnel.. sounds fun to do..

paul

Very nice work, Paul. :thumb: I've not seen any pendants like those...they're great. I like the little vase, too. Is that a banksia seed pod?

BTW, the photos look fine on my monitors. ;)

Nice looking stuff Paul, the pendants are neat, havn't seen them before:thumb: and I like the pic of the aquarium, as I do not have one I can watch yours now:D

yes a banksia pod.. A few of them and some stabilized corncobs as a birthday present from my wife..

the pendant tool is really fun to use.. Steve posted a shaw pen(????) it would have been real easy using the pendant tool. The indexer is fun to mess with. You can make many different patterns on the surface.. My wife likes the double hole pendants -- she is hanging some of her beads on the lower smaller hole.

Pendants: Eastern Red Cedar, persimmon, red oak, B. Walnut, Sassafras, laminated woods, Red bud (burl) and several others.
Fun to make and quick..

paul