Lumber Hauling for Idiots

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Saw this on another forum and had to share it here. Pardon in advance if you've already seen it.

Carload.jpg

This guy's obviously got the wood addiction real bad. :D

That's hilarious. I see sights like that from time to time, pulling out of the local borg's parking lot. It's amazing what some resourceful individual can bungee-cord to the roof of a beat-up sedan.

Then we have cargo loading for idiots, and carpooling for idiots...

Attachments

• Donkey.jpg
    Donkey.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 43
  • carpool.jpg
    carpool.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 52
This guy pulled out in front of me near my house.

111truck.jpg

I was going to call the police to inform them of the load being unsafe until I pulled up along side it.............it was styrofoam. :D

Hey, what would YOU do if you were out on a family outing and someone offered you a bunch of nice wood? Said it was going to the first taker?? :thumb: :thumb: I'd have to find some way to make it happen. Looks like this guy feels the same! :D Jim.

That's hilarious. I see sights like that from time to time, pulling out of the local borg's parking lot. It's amazing what some resourceful individual can bungee-cord to the roof of a beat-up sedan.

Then we have cargo loading for idiots, and carpooling for idiots...

that must be where the term lead in your @#$ comes from huh kevn? here i thought my dad started it:rolleyes:

Last edited:
At first glance, I thought it couldn't be for real. Then it registered that almost anything insane can be for real. A year or two ago a whole series of equally insane wood hauler pictures made the e-mail rounds. It was a riot, maybe somebody can find it again.