Jiggs Puzzle rocker - small gloat + all the plans

Don Baer

Staff member
what a guy, I thought he was going to send me the patern so I could put it in sketchup and look what the postal service showed up with today.
Picture of chair.jpg
Jiggs you shouldn't have but my grandaughters gonna love it. I guess that I have now excuse not to finish the drawings now.
Thanks Jiggs

Last edited:
I thought I had all the demensions but every time I find I mist something I have to go into the house and measure it, she won't let me have it back.
:D
Once I get a coat of finish on it, I'll take a picture of her in it. That is if she''l let me have it long enough to finish.

Jiggs Puzzle rocker - small gloat

Enjoy!! I just wish I was fortunate enough to have grandchildren, I'd love to see their faces and smiles.

By the way don't take this wrong but are you aware that if you were to print those files full size they are the full size pattern. Just trace them out on the stock and cut.

Jiggs Elphison

What a deal. Good show men.

I have gotten the connector and key printed out full size on 3 sheets of paper and taped together. I may try and get some more done over the weekend. Next week is all tied up with Thanksgiving and such.

Garry

Last edited:
Enjoy!! I just wish I was fortunate enough to have grandchildren, I'd love to see their faces and smiles.

By the way don't take this wrong but are you aware that if you were to print those files full size they are the full size pattern. Just trace them out on the stock and cut.

Jiggs Elphison
Jiggs, I'll post a picture of her in it with her big smile. Yes I was awaare that the jpegs are full size. I am doing the prints with demesion for those who prefer to work off of prints.

Jiggs Puzzle rocker - small gloat + the plans

Hey Don, That's FANTASTIC - can't wait for the rest of the parts so I can go make one.

Hope your serious about the picture, I'm looking forward to it.

Oh I guess I forgot to tell everyone based on what I've been told by people that have these, they have problems getting the kids to relinquish them.

Another problem is that once they learn to take them apart, but haven't learn to put them back together, they will take it apart and beg, cry and yell for you to put it back together. Then approximately 2 minutes later the cycle starts all over.

Another hint, make extra keys. They seem to disappear. They seem to fit perfectly through the grates on floor registers.

Jiggs Elphison

can't open or print

I tried opening the first picture to print but the entire thread printed, not the drawing.
Tried right clicking and opening the second picture but .skp won't open.
Wat to do? :(:huh:

I tried opening the first picture to print but the entire thread printed, not the drawing.
Tried right clicking and opening the second picture but .skp won't open.
Wat to do? :(:huh:

Have you got sketch up?
You need sketch up to open the .skp files......And you can print fro there.

Once we get all the pieces we can generate a pdf with the dimensions if you want to redraw. Or you can print the jpg files direct on a large format printer/ plotter for full size templates.

Garry

Have you got sketch up?
You need sketch up to open the .skp files......And you can print fro there.

Once we get all the pieces we can generate a pdf with the dimensions if you want to redraw. Or you can print the jpg files direct on a large format printer/ plotter for full size templates.

Garry

No .skp. Will wait for pdf or .jpg.

Don : This is so cute and will be well use too , and handed down I'll bet for generations to come .......:thumb::thumb:............Marshall:type: