F/S Delta Contractors saw

Steve Ash

I bought this Delta Contractors saw new in 1992. It has had very limited use until fall of 2004, mostly shoved in the corner of the shop until needed to trim out the houses I built. Moved to a dedicated spot in the shop in spring 2005 and converted to 220V. Can be easily converted to 110V. DOES NOT come with the unifence, but comes with the original fence in the picture, also the homemade router table wing comes with it and a mobile base.

$375.00

100_3088.jpg

and it expeirenced tooo

its got alot of expeience in wood working too, its knows when to start and when to let the owner take break, seen it touched it its in good shape! good deal for whoever gets it!!

Okay Jim, here is a picture of the actual saw. The guy I hope to be buying it from is completely going through it, new bearings, checked out the motor, etc. I know him, trust him and consider him to be a good friend. I know when he is done going through everything, it is going to be in "like new" condition. I have bought a couple other machines from him and have been completely satisfied.

*EDIT* Saw looks better than the pictures....

Attachments

• 100_3081.jpg
    100_3081.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 100_3080.jpg
    100_3080.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 43
Actually Jim, she is the one who keeps insisting I buy whatever I need in the shop to make my work easier. She actually paid for my used Mini Max shaper.

I am truly blessed with a wife who supports me 100% in anything I do, in fact I barely got the words out of my mouth about this Unisaw, and she said "Buy It!"....so...

.....anyone want to buy a slightly used Delta Contractors saw so I can get that old Unisaw?....I'll even include the sawdust filled tennis shoes...:eek:

Okay Jim, here is a picture of the actual saw. The guy I hope to be buying it from is completely going through it, new bearings, checked out the motor, etc. I know him, trust him and consider him to be a good friend. I know when he is done going through everything, it is going to be in "like new" condition. I have bought a couple other machines from him and have been completely satisfied.

*EDIT* Saw looks better than the pictures....

Wow those pictures look really familiar. :)

...Amish fella just inquired about it and would like to see the saw, I wonder how he'll hook up the horse to it?.....

More importantly, how did he see your posting?

Wow those pictures look really familiar. :)

They should, you were standing right next to it at the meeting...:D

More importantly, how did he see your posting?

I stopped in to Johnson's workbench and told them I had it for sale...he was standing there and asked.

You know, in our area the amish have phones, electricity and even own vehicles....they don't drive them (although I did see a amish man driving a new Chevy 4x4 dually he owns) they hire a "driver" to take them to work.:huh:

I'm sure they have computers too....Not the amish we all thought they were according to customs we thought were their "norm" :dunno:

Steve,

What happened to the Amish guy? Sure hope you sell it soon. What's happening with the Uni?

Cross your fingers Greg... a fella called a while after I posted last time and wants to come and look at it tomorrow morning.

The Unisaw is still available to me....so with any luck I hope to know tomorrow if it is going to be mine.

Great news, Steve. I know the guy that gets your saw is gonna get one that has been well taken care of...

That Uni is going to look at home in your shop. Uni fence? Beis?

Have you done some additions or changes to your saw tables? Seems different for some reason.

Good luck, and hopefully we's be seeing pics soon.