got to break the addiction

Frank Fusco

I recently joined DP Review forum. The DP stands for digital photography. This may very well be one of the largest forums anywhere on the 'net. Takes a bit of a learning curve to use but is loaded with useful information. And, thus far, the people on it are level headed and intelligent. I left another photo forum because of so much juvenile snobbery.
But, DP sucks the user into it's vortex worse than wood spinning.
Time can pass and the only clue I have been at it too long is when my posterior starts getting sore.
My shop misses me.
Just a little time at DP then........:eek:

Just get organized Frank.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday FWW, Tuesday and Thursday DP, Weekend shoptime with stops to take pics to practice your just acquired photography skills and post them here on Sunday night.:thumb::thumb::D

Just get organized Frank.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday FWW, Tuesday and Thursday DP, Weekend shoptime with stops to take pics to practice your just acquired photography skills and post them here on Sunday night.:thumb::thumb::D

71+ years and "organized" has never been part of my lifestyle. It's a project here, a job there, something else elsewhere, six things going at once and twenty more waiting.
I did pull away from DP after about 30 min. today though.

71+ years and "organized" has never been part of my lifestyle. It's a project here, a job there, something else elsewhere, six things going at once and twenty more waiting.

Then... maybe it is only the initial interest that will fade away :rofl: so don't worry.

As per being organized, we say here "old dogs don't learn new tricks" (no offence intended) but I truly believe that there is always a chance for change.:dunno:

Maybe you are organized in your own way..

Then... maybe it is only the initial interest that will fade away :rofl: so don't worry.

As per being organized, we say here "old dogs don't learn new tricks" (no offence intended) but I truly believe that there is always a chance for change.:dunno:

Maybe you are organized in your own way..

Actually, I'm not as bad as I make myself sound. My shop, while kinda dusty, is organized very well, everything at hand where I want it. I do my own laundry and am near OCD about rolling up and putting away underwear and hanging my shirts 'just so', etc. OTOH, my so-called office and desk is in a perpetual state of looking like a hurricane hit it. (right, Rennie?) Piles of papers with notes and whatever everywhere. But, I can stick my hand into the desk pile and pull out a three year old note I need for whatever article I am writing at the moment. In shop, I do keep several projects going at a time. Dunno why :dunno: just the way it is.

I'm just a few years younger and I've been organized for years...'course my last boss called it "organized Chaos"...:D... still my preferred organization method.
I hated to file so I would wind up with about a hundred file folders stacked on or around my desk... I could find any file I wanted, unless someone was standing there wanting the file right then.:rofl:

Frank I've been a member of the DP and Canon forums for many years. It's like anywhere else. It has its bad apples just like any forum groups (except this one of course) :) I too have spent hours and hours reading and posting there. Oh...and yes the force is strong to cause you to buy lots of new equipment as well.

Tom

Hi,

Do we have a URL for the DP Forum?

Enjoy,

Jim

Vaughn posted it. Enjoy. Hope to see you back here again some time in the future. ;)
Actually, I have narrowed down my topic visits to just a couple. However, one could get lost in the galleries and contests. There are some great photos there and some really hilarious.
I'm entering one on Nov. 26 when the entry date opens.