Hey Steve Ash, Heres another for your collection

We have two now Don. One is totally restored and the other is waiting for its day to come. Only paid $400.00 for the one that we restored (which ran) and the unrestored one I paid $150.00

I'll pass on the offer but thanks.

Thought I'd include a picture of the restored H (far left in pic) along with a few of our other "horses in the stable".

Attachments

• Huber.jpg
    Huber.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 46
No problem Steve, There so many Deere's around here it looks like a herd of green. I'll keep on looking at em and now thta I know what you're pay'n I'll keep that in mind. If I had the property I'd think about putt'n one in my stable. My uncle had a farm in Illinions and I spent many a summer riding along on those green machines..Good memories.:D

C'mon, Steve...you mean you don't want a D28 Cat?

D28 Cat.jpg

You could use it for the times you get one of the Deeres stuck. :D

I get my lawnmower stuck more often than one of those Deeres, only time the old stuff gets out of the barn is for parades or shows. My son did get my "newer" (1966) Deere stuck landscaping at his new home and it required a 4 wheel drive tractor to pull him out

.... Nice collection Steve :thumb:.

We have two now Don. One is totally restored and the other is waiting for its day to come. Only paid $400.00 for the one that we restored (which ran) and the unrestored one I paid $150.00

I'll pass on the offer but thanks.

Thought I'd include a picture of the restored H (far left in pic) along with a few of our other "horses in the stable".

So are these collectors or users??
Is a rehab beyound the scope (and pocket book) of an average handy guy??
Are there forums (I know dumb question:rofl: ) and 12 step programs for tractor rehabing.
As many know I'm a city kid moving to the country. I have good tools, a place to work and don't mind getting dirty.
I need a small mower , FEL, and med duty snow plow.
What do you think:dunno:

Tyler, my dad retired from farming in '93 and I thought he needed a hobby so we went out looking for a old John Deere tractor to restore, since he has retired he has restored one tractor each year since. I am there to help him when needed and I am restoring a 1944 John Deere "B" . Either my son or I paint all of dad's restorations. I have a 1966 John Deere 3020 (below) that is a user but all the old stuff is collectors.

There are forums for tractors, in fact a couple of guys on this forum are members at www.mytractorforum.com the forum is for everything from lawn mowers up to the big farm tractors...

Attachments

• 3020JD.jpg
    3020JD.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5