Thread: Well...I got lucky i guess..........

Well...I got lucky i guess..........

Earlier in the week Amazon had a computer foul-up and the prices of some items were listed REALLY low....unreasonably low, actually. Two of the items were 10-packs of Bosch 7 1/4" CS blades, 18 tooth and 40 tooth.

I put each of them in my cart and checked out, wanting to see if they would actually go through. This has happened before with a different blade but when I checked out there was a discrepancy in the item listing between my check out page and the items listing page and I really didn't know if I was going to receive a single blade or a 10-pack. I ended up receiving a single blade. It was still a good price for the single blade.

Anyway, this time, the orders went through and I waited to see if I would receive a "Sorry, there was an error......" email. To make a long story short, the "Sorry" email never came but some other stuff happened with a couple of phone calls and stuff and the 10-pack of 40 tooth blades disappeared from my order.

But today, I got a visit from the big brown ruck and what was inside the box?

A 10 pack of 18 tooth Bosch 7 1/4" blades........................for $7.69

I"m calling Amazon tomorrow to tell them about the mistake and see what they want me to do. I"m never very lucky but even still, I"m getting something I didn't pay for.

Oh well, maybe I'll go buy a lottry ticket.
    Thanks, Mark.

Custom Bonehead.

My diet is working good. I'm down to needing just one chair now.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin

What a deal! My money says that they will say to keep the blades and that it is no problem. They seem like a pretty good outfit. It would probably be more of a problem for them to fiddle with it than it is worth to them. Well, I am usually wrong with guessing games so we will see. The result is something to look forward to.