Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its friday so wacha all got planned

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

Thumbs up Its friday so wacha all got planned

Im a little late gewtting this posted.
    I'm gonna try to get some shop time in if I'm able. Pulled a groin muscle a week ago and it ain't gettin any better so I may have to pretty much take it easy. Church on Sunday morn.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Amherst, New Hampshire
    Working on the bed for my granddaughter. Snow coming Sat PM and Sun AM so probably just stay close on Sunday.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Kansas City, Missouri
    Have an Xmas party tonight to attend. Hopefully selling a car tomorrow. Installing the Fireplace/Entertainment center base and top tomorrow or Sunday. Cleaning up the garage Sunday. Sunday dinner with the kids as usual.

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

DSM, IA
    Dinner at LOML's dads tonight sans child, maybe a cold one on the way home too...

Tomorrow, heading to the sticks to a friends shack with a few guys to make a fire, drink some beer and get away from them girls. Might be a little cold out, but looking forward to it.

Sunday, hopefully waking up without to bad of a headache and then family time. First snow might be on the way that night too.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Mountain Home, Arkansas
    My Shrine Club and Legion of Honor (Shrine veterans) are having our annual Christmas Party and installation dinner.
    I will be installed as Commander of the LOH. Get to wear eagles on my shoulders and everything.
    Sunday a.m., church, then later a group of us are going to Blanchard Springs Caverns (one of Arkansas' real treasures) for the annual Christmas Carols Chorus in the Caverns. We have never attended before. The caverns should be a real impressive backdrop for the singing and (I'm told) the sound of the singing sorta self-amplifies in the caverns. No electronic sound equipment needed. Afterwards we are all going to an area restaurant for catfish dinner and camaraderie.
    I'm looking forward to it. Believe this will be a very fine kick-off for the Christmas season. We even gave up attending our state party-of-preference annual convention. And it should be a rip snorter, lotsa controversial things happening. It's not often I pass a chance to jump in the mud pit and do some groin kicking and eye clawing (figuratively and politically speaking).
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

ABQ NM
    Tonight I'm going to try to get the rest of LOML outdoor Christmas lights put up and powered, and I have a few pens I need to get finished up before Saturday.

Saturday and Sunday I'll be once again trying to sell my wares at an indoor Holiday Market in Northridge. Last weekend was's hoping there will be better crowds this weekend.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

Picking up 250bdft of pecan tomorrow from the sawmill.

Delton, Michigan
    finishing the swap project and few others stacked up in the finish room. get them done and ready to go then its on to bigger and better..
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Thomasville, GA
    Watch the NASCAR Awards Ceremonies tonight. Yay, Jimmy!!!

Sleep in a little followed by a good breakfast, then set up our holiday decorations. Dinner at Ruby Tuesday.

Sleep in a lot, then I'll prepare brunch for us as usual. As for the rest of the day, well this is a family site!
    Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member
    Member of Mensa
    Live every day like it's your last, but don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

falcon heights, minnesota
    waiting for the new capacitor to show up, so that i can finish up the stuff for the craft show. once that's in, drill the holes for the tealights, drill the holes for, and turn the 6 sample pens and pencils. then keep an eye open for possible employment.
    benedictione omnes bene