what ya think

after posting pics the other day a bunch of ya's thought the handles should be smaller. Are they to small now,still to big? My wife likes the original but as i plain on making a bunch to give away would like ya all's opinion.In the secound pic it's the new one with one of the first.

Attachments

• 001 [800x600].JPG
    001 [800x600].JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 002 [800x600].JPG
    002 [800x600].JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 44
the bell on the first model is my choice and the stem on the second one..but thats from a flat guy:) the first bell part has a nice bell curve and the stem on the last one is more in tune with the whole look.

If you are giving them away then I suppose what we tink iks not the point. It's what the recipients think. I like them all but do have personal preferences. As said though bells come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. No right or wrong, just personal preference e.g. I would prefer the handle in a different wood.....unless you are giving one to me that is irrelevant:D

pete

I like the thinner handle myself. I also agree with Larry about the bell shape...I like the curve of the original a bit better. (But the new one still looks nice.)

One thing I do notice about the new thinner handle is the visual balance. Yours seems to have most of its mass toward the center of the handle. It seems to me it'd look better with the mass moved more toward the end of the handle. Nothing wrong with this one, but maybe something to consider for next time. ;)

Well thanks for the advice all.I only got two more done, made four but two of them broke at the stem. I guess i need to take a brake.:wave: Tomorrow will be another day. Woun't bug ya tomorrow with any more pics,as i still got to make at least five more.Here are the last pics of today enjoy as i had fun making them.:D

Attachments

• 004 [800x600].JPG
    004 [800x600].JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 006 [800x600].JPG
    006 [800x600].JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 005 [800x600].JPG
    005 [800x600].JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 13