hall bench for a friend of mine

Dan Noren

Staff member
looks like i've gotten a little woodworking coming my way. i stopped by my dad's to pick some stuff up, and one of my brother's friends was over to work on starting his 57. we all chewed the fat for a while, and on the way out he asked me what i would charge for a hall bench with storage underneath. i told him that since he was a friend of my brother, 3 times what i would charge anyone else :rofl:. we had a good laugh about that one. i told him that once we had a design he liked, then i could figure out costs and such. this is the first go at it.

Attachments

• benny hall bench.jpg
    benny hall bench.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 69
I am with Don. Looked to razor sharp. How about a sorta wavy edge to the top edging just to break it a little. Those edges are more decorative than functional Eh? Sorry i aint no help with the sketchup.

i took a look at that issue bob, and the one thing he wanted is that it not be high in the back. we're a bit space restricted. this is just the first go round in the design process, and depending on what he likes or dislikes, changes may or may not be made.