Thread: Does anyone know

Does anyone know

Where I can purchase a plunge base for a Hitachi M12VC 2-1/4 HP. It was a promo from Hitachi.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hitachi router 1.jpg  
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

go to hitachi web page and see if they show one for it first.. then after that look up the nearest dealer and give them a call or do search on here for the part no.

take a look here bart///
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...&aq=f&oq=&aqi=
    Last edited by larry merlau; 12-12-2009 at 01:30 PM.
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Thanks Larry
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Bart, I think I got the same router also on Hitachi promo. I thought about selling it at one point and getting the set that has both bases. Nice little router. I'd be interested if you find a place. I took a quick look at Larry's link, but didn't see anything specific on the first page for just the plunge base. Probably gave up too quickly. Let me know if you find a source! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...
    Exclusively Irish!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas
    When Irish Eyes are smiling, they're usually up to something!!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...but most likely, I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, season 3

Bart, They are backordered, but they have them here for $92 for a reconditioned router with additional plunge base.
    http://www.reconditionedsales.com/Hi...)___i1008.aspx
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Darren

That is a Grade C reconditioned which is just great as far as I'm concerned it only cosmetic difference.

They also are here...http://www.reconditionedsales.com/pr...e=pricegrabber

But they are on back order too.