Thread: Forum realy slow today

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

Forum realy slow today

I thought it was me but I can download programs off the internet in no time so it's definitly the forum..
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

hmm, not seeing a problem, but will check a little deeper...thanks for the heads up Don.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Darren, I can download 5 and 8 meg files in a matter of seconds. The problem is her. When I do a search it says it only too a few seconds but in fact when I click on new post or reply I take a looooong time before anything happens, I ran maleware and trend just to make sure it wasn't anything on this end.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward