2nd craft show results, day 2 of 2

Dan Noren

Staff member
2 cutting boards, 2 cheese boards, 2 wine bottle and glass holders, 1 wine bottle holder, and 1 possible pen/pencil set order. :Dcan't wait to see what tomorrow brings... :thumb:

Last edited:
You are doing well..... I have been skunked before at craft shows (not wood stuff) and It was a few years back - just gave it up..

Way to go and a better day tomorrow...

2 cutting boards, 2 cheese boards, 2 wine bottle and glass holders, 1 wine bottle holder, and a partridge in a pear tree :thumb:
:D:D:D:D

Congratulations Dan... glad things are looking up in the craft show circuit... I have my last one for the season this coming Saturday.... the weather is beginning to look menacing (again)... calling for 80% chance of snow/rain and high of 39 degrees.... definitely long john weather. Hopefully, the weather will set everyone in the Christmas mood... we had a number last weekend asking if we were going to be back this coming weekend... figure some of them were waiting for payday (hopefully - or maybe just being polite and trying to make us feel good)

well, today was definitely slower than yesterday. only sold 1 wine bottle holder, 2 3-place tea light holders, and 1 wine bottle and glasses. more people grabbed business cards, and i may have an upcoming order or two for pens/pencils. one lady wanted to know if i could make a replacement for the cutting board in her cabinet, i guess it's all beat up and needs replacing. not too bad, more contacts, and cemented relationships with other more serious vendors. traded for a couple of items. the pillow guy liked the 2 bottles of wine that i had, and traded one of his pillows ($50) for the wine, and one of the display pens. the guy who was selling nice lights (i'll post a pic later) traded one of his lights for 2 of my sister's crocheted xmas stockings. i forgot the camera this morning, so no pics, sorry. bad enough i forgot my glasses...

gettun the word out is sometime better than sellun a tea light dano:) if they took a card with out be handed one those are lookun for work in the future be it you or another but they are lookun for someone..