Happy Holidays

Just thought I would stop in and wish everyone Happy Holidays. Also, I am really enjoying being retired. (retired in July of this year) Wayne

Same to you Wayne... ain't retirement fun.... for years and years I would be up and in the office by 0700 or just after... now I get to sleep in til 0800 every day...:thumb:

I retired 4 years ago and enjoy every waking minute of it... also nearly as busy as when I worked... :dunno:

Same to you Wayne... ain't retirement fun.... for years and years I would be up and in the office by 0700 or just after... now I get to sleep in til 0800 every day...:thumb:

I retired 4 years ago and enjoy every waking minute of it... also nearly as busy as when I worked... :dunno:

Chuck, my dad said this to me a couple of weeks ago the night before they had to get up early to get to an appointment on time, "We have to set an alarm tonight, first time since we retired."

BTW, he was also the first one to work and last to leave...:)

... ain't retirement fun.... for years and years I would be up and in the office by 0700 or just after... now I get to sleep in til 0800 every day...:thumb:

Retirement IS fun! As for sleeping in - I haven't learned how to do that yet. It's only been a bit over five years, now, but I still go to bed early (10:30 pm) and get up early (sixish). My wife took to retirement instantly, though. On about day two, she was staying up til after midnight and sleeping in till 8:00 or even 9:00.

As for busy - Yeah, I know what you mean. It seems like I've always got something to do...