Fridays here again so whacha got planned

Primary motivational factor this weekend is preparing for a few days of R&R in New Orleans. Friday was a rest day for me after spending Wednesday and Thursday digging 220' of trench (with a Ditch Witch), gluing up about 450' or PVC, connecting most of the pipe for water to my shop and utility building, pulling three pieces of 12ga wire through 150' of the pipe, blowing a pull string through another section for eventual cable TV to the shop, then backfilling the trench!

Saturday, LOML and I did a few things around the house before starting to pack for the trip. We'll hop in our Sable and head across IH10 about 4am Sunday morning. We're staying at the Dauphine Orleans in the French Quarter, a block away from Bourbon Street. Besides a few rounds of yummies at Cafe Du Monde, we'll hit a few restaurants and the usual sights before driving back home Wednesday.

I'll have my laptop, so will be able to check in occasionally.

We'll be thinking about you! :thumb:

Started my vacation yesterday. Atleast it stopped raining and the sun came out:clap:. I'm going to finish the display cases for my neighbor across the street and install a radiator in a friend of ours car. The little bit of money I'm charging will go towards one of these http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2021012/24134/Premium-Router-Quick-Lift-420.aspx. The plunge router I had in my table saw finaly gave up when I saw Rennie's thread on his. Did alot of reading the last few days and got realy confused so I went to woodcraft today to actually look at one and immediately put it on layaway. Loml will pick it up this week when I get paid for the side jobs but I won't get it till christmas:(.

Last edited: