Pics 'Next' 'Previous' Buttons Gone?

glenn bradley

I am running Firefox and recently lost the next/prev buttons on pics. They open as new windows. I have obviously done something at my end as IE still works. Previous experience with this at all?

I have the same problem, but not on all of my computers (Windoze) using FireFox, and not on all the threads :huh: :dunno:

Everything works just fine on my Macs using Safari :wave:

While we are this subject, since we went to this picture viewing utility, Loads are slow or non-existent. FireFox and a high speed connection here. I have to click on 'previous and next' to get pictures to post. Seldom do I see pictures 'in order'. Its that or watching the twirly gig twirl forever.

Interesting. I removed and restored my profile; symptoms same. I changed my profile by altering my default homepage and the problem is gone. I imagine adding or deleting a bookmark or other action that would change your profile would work as well. Maybe someone else who is having trouble could try that out?

Ooops! I fibbed. It works on older posts but still fails on new ones ;-(

Last edited:
Yes it does. I'll try importing my bookmarks without the rest of the profile and see what happens.

Well, that's special. During the profile manipulation I crashed my profile so I started from scratch with no old data just like a brand new FF user. . . problem persists. Still fine with IE, SMC still fine with FF and IE.

Last edited:
Here's another twist. If I click on the link the pictures dont work. If I get to Glenn's post through the main site, it works fine.

The mystery deepens......

Randy