Some Clocks

Tom Niemi

Staff member
Now that Don has recieved his I can now post some others I make, including a few of his. Sorry some pics didn't turn out to well.

1. Don's Clock Birdseye Maple with Walnut base
2. ditto above
3. Don's Box ditto above wood
4. ditto above
5. My brother Bruce's Clock Spalted Elm with Cherry base
6. ditto
7. My brother Tim's Clock Crotch Walnut with curlie Maple Base
8. Ditto

Attachments

• Don's Clock 1.jpg
    Don's Clock 1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Don's Clock 2.jpg
    Don's Clock 2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Don's Box 1.jpg
    Don's Box 1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Don's Box 2.jpg
    Don's Box 2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Bruce's Clock 1.jpg
    Bruce's Clock 1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Bruce's Clock 2.jpg
    Bruce's Clock 2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Tim's Clock 1.jpg
    Tim's Clock 1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Tim's Clock 2.jpg
    Tim's Clock 2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 67
It looks like Tom has to much time one his hands.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You can send me the Spalted Elm one. After all I'm just trying to help out.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Boy those are very nice, great idea too, I'll have to put these on my list of things to make for Christmas........ for next year...........:rolleyes:

Only 368 days to go :eek: :wave:

Tom, did that spalted come from Paul Downe's supply I was lucky enough to get a batch of pen blanks from when we all met up at Larry's???
I really like the looks of all of them. I have thought about them from time to time :rolleyes:, do they make BIG clock works like for a shop clock hanging on a wall?

Thanks all I appreciate the comments:thumb::thumb:
Jonathan, the spalted elm came from my older brothers wood pile, he found when splitting firewood and made small boards instead of fire wood. And yes there are larger clocks for wall hanging. I got these here http://www.klockit.com/ they have a large selection of many versions:thumb:
Do you want some spalted wood? I can sent you some if you PM me your address:thumb:

Thanks for the information Tom. Okay on wood for now. Haven't built shelving for material storage yet in the shop. Don't send any, hope to come back up this spring and see all of you, can sort through your stash then! ;):eek::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the information Tom. Okay on wood for now. Haven't built shelving for material storage yet in the shop. Don't send any, hope to come back up this spring and see all of you, can sort through your stash then! ;):eek::rofl::rofl:

So Jonathan you going up that way some time in April?
That way Tom and Larry will be in CA and it will be way easier to get wood from them.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
psssssssst I'll tell ya what day they are getting on the plane if ya grab me some of that elm.

Thanks Bruce and Vaughn, everyone is very kind:thumb::thumb::thumb: Jonathan you may be heading up this way this spring:eek: AWESOME:thumb: Keep us posted on this, just don't come early April, we will be waaaayyyyy west:D:D:D

Beautiful stuff Tom. Small items are so fun to use striking woods on. It really gives them a weighty appearance. Neat pieces.