Thread: Please accept my Christmas greetings!

Escondido, CA

Please accept my Christmas greetings!

It is Christmas Day. The rush should be over. Yeah, the weather in interesting in places. And no matter what we believe, or not, Christmas is a time of love. There are those of us who revel in God's love for us. There are others who revel in the love of family and friends. And many of us do both.

The commonality is love. This forum is a place unlike many on this thing we the 'net. We are not ashamed of caring for one another, for having respect for one another, and for expecting and exhorting family values, as we share another love we have - that of woodworking, from flat to spinny and everything in between.

I have half of my services completed and the preparation for Sunday coming well in hand. I have an invitation for Christmas dinner. And I have new toys coming. Now I will take a little time to get ready for the delivery.

So my friends who have become also my family, I wish you a very Blessed Christmas, and an abundant New Year.

Delton, Michigan
    thanks for the kind thoughts and help your self to as many as you like carol.. and dont eat to much at the gathering this afternoon.. you got a lathe to work on coming soon and yu need to be able to move around to make things on one of those spinny things have a happy holiday ..
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

RETIRED(!) in Austintown, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol Reed View Post
    ...So my friends who have become also my family, I wish you a very Blessed Christmas, and an abundant New Year.
    And may your be blessed and abundant as well, Carol!

Merry Christmas, all!
    Jim D.

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    May you have a Blessed Christmas too.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Billings Missouri near Springfield Mo
    Merry Christmas my Friend

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and to all a good day

Kansas City, Missouri
    Thank You, and right back at ya! Merry Christmas!

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Tellico Plains, Tennessee
    Thank you and may all your love and compassion be reflected back to you tenfold.
    Tellico Plains, TN
    My parents taught me to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any.
    If you go looking for trouble, it will usually find you.

Last edited by John Bartley; 12-04-2010 at 12:10 PM.

Central Illinois
    Best wishes to you and yours.

Bruce Shiverdecker - Retired Starving Artist ( No longer a Part timer at Woodcraft, Peoria, Il.)

"The great thing about turning is that all you have to do is remove what's not needed and you have something beautiful. Nature does the hard part!"