fox chapel's 'scratch & dent' sale

Definitely thanks for the tip Ned! :thumb: I just placed an order for 4 books. I could have easily ordered 3 or 4 more but felt that it being just one day after Christmas, some restraint was in order. :eek:

fox chapel didnt send me any except one of the books I ordered, with 3.5o shipping charge and managed to put their catalog inside my shipping envelope and charge me more than I would have paid for shipping the one book they sent.

I sure hope I don't get stuck like that I'll be very unhappy indeed, I kept adding books until the price of shipping jumped to the next level, took a book out and the shipping went back to where it was, but if I ordered 6 books and spent $46 and $43 for shipping I'm happy, but if they send me only 3 books for say $25 and I spent $43 on shipping, I'm going to be very unhappy to say the least.......... no shipping confirmation yet either :dunno:

I just wanted to add, that my books came today, all six in fine condition, I could barely tell they were scratch and dent books, had to look to find any of either.

Worked out great for me, sorry some of you guys had trouble.

Cheers!

My books came yesterday, and I know why they took so long. I opted for the "Media Mail" shipping. (Cheapo me)

I can't see any defects in these books, so I feel I got a great deal. Hope everyone else was as satisfied.

Thanks again Ned.

Aloha, Tony