I don't really believe anyone here is brain dead (enough ) to really try this. But, it is still a good warning. I was shocked. Shocked I tell you, really shocked.
Last night I caught a part of the Mythbusters TV show. These guys are always doing things out of the ordinary. But, last night they did something that was so dangerous, I believe it should not have been televised. The stupid/impressionable will always try to emulate.
Enneyhow....the myth was that a person could put their fingers into molten lead...yes, you heard that right. The theory was that moisture on the skin would form a protective insulating vapor barrier from the heat. Maybe similar to fire walking. Well, they did it. First experimenting with raw sasauges dipped in water. They dipped their fingers in water then into molten lead. I'll grant, it worked. But, still, IMHO, no less insane and dangerous. I had always believed water put into molten lead would vaporize so quickly as to be an explosive reaction. That didn't happen. Still, I'm not going to try water, or fingers, in molten lead. And, I beg y'all to not try this.
"Folks is funny critters."
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire