getting lost in the crowd

In looking through Member's List I noticed a number of folk who have joined recently. In our "Welcome and Introductions" Forum it became obvious that not all of the new members were being welcomed due to the fact that we don't have an efficient way to get their names into print as soon as they join. It is nice to welcome the new members and I hope that the unmentioned new members realize they are welcome here.:wave: Everybody likes to see their name in "Lights".( just ask that lady with the cooking show and her picture on everything!) I would like to see if we can do that as each member joins, hopefully automatically, maybe 3 days after they join. Easy for me to say, I don't have the brains to do the work.
Shaz
P.S. It might need be in a seperate forum. Just a thought :huh:

Robert,
We (admin team) do try and welcome each and every new member once they finish the membership process. If someone has not been introduced and welcomed, I can assure you that it is an oversight as we are glad each and every new member decided to come aboard. Thanks for the reminder, as I for one have been busy with work and sometimes need a nudge to pay more attention to the details.

Robert,
We (admin team) do try and welcome each and every new member once they finish the membership process. If someone has not been introduced and welcomed, I can assure you that it is an oversight as we are glad each and every new member decided to come aboard. Thanks for the reminder, as I for one have been busy with work and sometimes need a nudge to pay more attention to the details.
Hi Joe,
You guys are busy with other stuff and in no way do I insinuate it is anyone's negligence, in fact with the great job you'al are doing with the day to day running of this family I don't think you should also be responsible for welcoming unless you like to and have time.. As far as your attention to detail is concerned, I don't want to nudge anyone that way except toward a higher standard of woodworking. Is there an automated list of membership by sign up dates?
Appreciate all you do.
Shaz :wave: Hi Joe, Glad you joined :D

Shaz,
If you click on member list then click on join date it will sort the member list by when they joined, oldest first. An arrow will appear point up, if you click on it it will give em to ya newest first. That all I know how to do, maybe the admins know something easier. I don't think there a way to generate an automatic greeting for new members.

Hi Don,
Thanks for sharing with me "the obvious" which naturally escaped me. I had tried earlier by scrolling but I was getting old too quick doing that:rofl: as I am a slow scroller.
Thanks again for the earlier posts.
Shaz